Information on the processing of your personal data
1. Rentego processes your personal data according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
2. Here is why we need your personal details and what we will use them for:
• We will use the information obtained for legal purposes – for example, we must report your identity to the foreigners' police and local tax authorities.
o Zákon č. 326/1999 Sb. o pobytu cizinců na území ČR, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 565/1990 Sb., o místních poplatcích, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 262/2006 Sb., zákoník práce, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 337/1992 Sb., o správě daní a poplatků, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 586/1992 Sb., o daních z příjmu, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 48/1997 Sb., o veřejném zdravotním pojištění, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 143/1997 Sb., o platu a odměně za pracovní pohotovost, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 100/1998 Sb., o sociálním zabezpečení, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
o Zákon č. 155/1995 Sb., o důchodovém pojištění, ve znění pozdějších předpisů
We also process personal data obtained to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the best suitable content of the website, emails, and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website (always with a clear possibility to unsubscribe), and for administrative or fraud detection purposes.
3. Rentego will process your personal details manually and in automated ways, with the help of its employees and with the help of processors on the basis of contracts compliant with GDPR. https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/accountability-and-governance/contracts/
4. Your personal data will be stored only as long as necessary to comply with local laws.
5. You will get the list subjects who can have access to your data upon demand.
6. For your personal data, you have
a. The right to be informed
b. The right of access
c. The right to rectification
d. The right to erasure
e. The right to restrict processing
f. The right to data portability
g. The right to object
h. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
You will find more on https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
7. If you believe your personal data has been misused, you can file a complaint with the controlling organ- in the Czech Republic the Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (www.uoou.cz ).
When you visit our website and access information you remain anonymous. When we ask for an information we will explain how this particular information will be used. We will not provide your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission. We use your personal information to help us administer your file, to improve our services, to provide services you have requested, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of your interest. If you wish to opt-out of these offers or you wish to correct any inaccurate information, send us an email to Prague@rentego.com outlining your concern. We protect your personal and program information by placing it on a secure portion of our website and our protected database server.
Securing Your Privacy
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide sensitive information, for example, a payment card number to make a purchase, we will take reasonable steps to protect it, such as encrypting your payment card number. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. Payment card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
Your personal information will only be used by Rentego s.r. o. However, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that Rentego s.r.o uses for the purpose of delivering specific services to you (e.g., customer support, or a shipping company if you ask to have something sent to you.)
Our website may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites.
All calls can be recorded to improve our services.
We will also disclose personal information when required by law, in response to any demand by law enforcement or other appropriate government authorities, of if the personal information is pertinent in a legal proceeding or court action.
RENTeGO s. r. o uses a technology called "cookies". A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser which may then store it in your system. Cookies enable us to provide you with a better experience by allowing us to understand what areas of our website are of most interest to our visitors. If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you may set your browser to reject the cookies. Consult the instructions for your particular browser on how to do this.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about the privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this website, contact us at email@example.com